Star Wars Lego Christmas Competition T&C’s
With the release of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story set to hit the UK screens on 15th December 2016 we thought we would celebrate by giving our little Angels an extra festive treat, with a chance to win a LEGO Star Wars Rogue One TIE Striker!
Two of our childhood favourites rolled into one mega toy, sure to put a smile on the face of kids and adults alike this Christmas.
Use the force and enter competition HERE! All you have to do is submit your name and e-mail.
Good luck 🍀🍀
STAR WARS LEGO competition terms and conditions
Voucher Angels Twitter ‘Halloween Competition’ (‘the Promotion’)
Starts Wednesday 7th December at 8am on @christmascount
- The Promoter of the Promotion is Voucher Angels (a trading name of Intermarketing & Communications Ltd), 20 Wood Lane, Headingley, Leeds LS6 2AE (“the Promoter”).
- This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Intermarketing & Communications Ltd or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, Intermarketing freelancers or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook, LEGO, Xmas count or the Star Wars franchise. You are providing your information to the Promoter only.
- The Promotion starts at 8am (GMT) Wednesday 7th December 2016 and ends at midnight (GMT) on Thursday 15th December 2016.
- To enter you must submit your name and e-mail address on the competition page, which is located at http://www.voucherangels.com/christmas-competition/. Once you have done this you will be submitted into the draw.
- All entries must be received before midnight on Thursday 15th December 2016. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be selected at random by an independent third party after midnight on Thursday 15th December 2016. The winner will be contacted within 24 hours of the competition closure.
- The deadline for the winner reply to Voucher Angels’ e-mail and accept the prize is the Monday 19th December at 3PM. If the winner has not replied by the stated deadline, a winner rejects their prize, the entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions that winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner. Another winner will then be selected at random.
- There is only one prize for this competition. The prize is a LEGO Star Wars Rogue One TIE Striker with a retail value of £60.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that is not specifically included in the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For details of the winner, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Voucher Angels, 20 Wood Lane, Headingley, Leeds LS6 2AE.
- You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time and disable any further emails through the subscription page.