Alton Towers Scarefest Competition
Welcome to the Voucher Angels Spooktravaganza competition! Halloween is the only time of year where you can walk the streets looking like a medical experiment gone wrong or a possessed zombie and no one will bat an eyelid.
For kids, it is a time to knock on stranger’s doors and accept treats of all kinds despite having no knowledge where they came from or if they’ve been tampered with.
For teens, it is about creating a little mischief by running through the town pelting eggs at defenceless homes, cars and passers-by.
For the adults it’s about going all out with a costume, heading to a party, having a little too many beverages and waking up the next day feeling horrible and looking scarier than the night before.
And yet despite all the stress, madness, and turbulence of Halloween we love it. It offers something to everyone of all ages and gives you a chance to be something completely different.
So with all, that in mind where better to go than the Alton Towers Scarefest and we at Voucher Angels are offering the chance to win two tickets to Alton Towers Scarefest and a one-night stay for two people at Alton Towers Hotel. All you have to do my devilish cherubs is simply enter your e-mail address into the tombstone to be in with a chance to win! Enter the competition HERE!
If you want a real fright, then read the terms and conditions belooooooooow!!!!!!
*Please note that you have to be 16 years or older to be admitted into the Alton Towers Scarefest event*
Voucher Angels Twitter ‘Halloween Competition’ (‘the Promotion’)
- Starts Friday 14th October at 10am on @VoucherAngels
- The Promoter of the Promotion is Voucher Angels (a trading name of Intermarketing & Communications Ltd), 20 Wood Lane, Headingley, Leeds LS6 2AE (“the Promoter”).
- This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Intermarketing & Communications Ltd or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, Intermarketing freelancers or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter or Merlin Entertainment. You are providing your information to the Promoter only.
- The Promotion starts at 10am (GMT) Friday 14thOctober 2016 and ends at 12pm (GMT) on Monday 24th October 2016.
- To enter you must click the pinned link on @VoucherAngels Twitter page and click through on the promoted Twitter ad, which will take you to the competition landing page, voucherangels.com/halloween-comp. You must then submit your name and e-mail address in order to be entered into the competition draw.
- All entries must be received before 12pm on Monday 24th October 2016. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be selected at random by an independent third party after 2pm on Monday 24th October 2016 and announced on @VoucherAngels after 3pm (same day). The winner will be contacted via a direct message on Twitter after 3pm and via e-mail.
- The deadline for the winner reply to Voucher Angels’ e-mail and accept the prize is the 25th October at 2PM. If the winner has not replied by the stated deadline then they will lose their claim to the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
- The winner must be 18 years or older and the other person attending the winner to Alton Towers Scarefest must be over the age of 16.
- The winner’s tickets and accommodation details will be issued via an email.
- There is only one prize for this competition. The prize details are a one night’s stay at the Alton Towers Enchanted Village Woodland lodges for two people, with check-in on the 29th October 2016 and check out on the 30th October 2016. Breakfast is included. The prize also includes two tickets for Alton Towers Scarefest which are valid for the 29th October 2016 and the 30th October 2016. The Scarefest tickets entitle you to one fast tracked ride each day of your theme park entry, from 10AM to midday on selected rides. The winner will need to make their own travel arrangements.
- If the Promoter does not receive a response from a winner within 12 hours of its first attempt at contact, a winner rejects their prize, the entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions that winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that is not specifically included in the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For details of the winner, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Voucher Angels, 20 Wood Lane, Headingley, Leeds LS6 2AE.
- You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time and disable any further emails through the subscription page.