The Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Final Twitter Competition
Hello my Angels, it’s #Competition time again @VoucherAngels on Twitter. The competition begins on Monday 22nd August at 10AM. This time, I’m giving you TWO chances to win, the prize is two pairs of tickets to the Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Rugby Final on Saturday 27th August 2016. The two winners will receive a pair of tickets each to the Challenge Cup Final. Kick-off is at 3pm and you’ll need to arrange your own transport to and from Wembley on the day.
Head to https://twitter.com/VoucherAngels from Monday morning (22nd Aug) – go to my pinned tweet (shown here in picture), all you have to do is Retweet and Follow @VoucherAngels to enter for your chance to win. I’ll be picking one winner on Wednesday 24th August and the second winner on Friday lunchtime, the 26th August. Full instructions, Terms & Conditions are listed below.
This is rugby’s most historic and prestigious competition and has included teams from all levels of rugby league. We are now left with two goliaths going head to head, Hull FC Vs. Warrington Wolves! They are both currently placed 1st and 2nd in the Rugby Super league, with only one point separating them. In the last six meetings between the two sides both have been victorious on 3 occasions, we have two in form and evenly match teams which makes this final ever more exciting.
Five facts about The Rugby League Challenge Cup:
- Teams from the community, university and armed forces game all compete alongside the elite teams of Rugby League
- The Challenge Cup has been going for over a hundred years. The first final was in 1897
- Wigan Warriors are the most successful team in the competition, winning a total of 19 titles
- The final will be played at Wembley Stadium and is always close to sold out – packing in 90,000 fans
- The day begins with The Champion Schools final featuring the two of best Year 7 school teams when the stars of tomorrow have their opportunity to display their skills on the famous Wembley turf
So head to https://twitter.com/VoucherAngels and look out for my pinned RT & Follow to Win tweet to enter! Read the instructions and full terms and conditions here:
Good luck my Angels – remember, you’re all winners at Voucher Angels.
Twitter Competition T&Cs
Voucher Angels Twitter ‘Challenge Cup Final’ Prize Draw (‘the Promotion’)
Starts Monday 22nd August at 10am on @VoucherAngels
- The Promoter of the Promotion is Voucher Angels (a trading name of Intermarketing & Communications Ltd), 20 Wood Lane, Headingley, Leeds LS6 2AE (“the Promoter”).
- This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Intermarketing & Communications Ltd or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, Intermarketing freelancers or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Ladbrokes, Hull FC or Warrington Wolves. You are providing your information to the Promoter only.
- The Promotion starts at 10am (GMT) Monday 22rd August 2016 and ends at 2pm (GMT) on Friday 26th August 2016.
- To enter on Twitter, you must ‘retweet’ the pinned tweet and follow the @VoucherAngels Twitter profile.
- All entries must be received before 2pm on Friday 26th August 2016. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- There will be two winners. The first winner will be selected at random by an independent third party after 12pm on Wednesday 24th August 2016 and announced on @VoucherAngels after 1pm (same day). The winner will be contacted via a direct message on Twitter after 1pm on Wednesday 24thAugust 2016 to swap contact details to receive the tickets via email.
- The second winner will be selected and announced on Friday 26th August 2016 at 2pm and announced on @VoucherAngels (same day). The second winner will be contacted via a direct message on Twitter after 2pm on Friday 26th August 2016 to swap contact details to receive the tickets via email.
- The winners must be following the @VoucherAngels profile so that email contact details can be provided in a private direct message. The winner’s tickets will be issued as a PDF via an email.
- There are two ticket prizes for this Twitter competition. The first prize is two club Wembley tickets for the Challenge Cup Final on Saturday 27th August 2016. The second prize is also two club Wembley tickets for the Challenge Cup Final on Saturday 27th August 2016. Winners will need to make their own travel arrangements to and from Wembley Stadium on Saturday 27th August.
- Dress Code: There is no strict dress code within Club Wembley and the Bobby Moore Club, with the exception of replica club colours, please read on. Replica Club Colours: To help make your event day a safe and enjoyable occasion for all we would like to remind you and your guests that replica club colours are not permitted for club matches. Some areas for the Sky Bet Play-Off Finals are fine to wear replica colours, please call for specific areas on 0800 783 1442. The Club Wembley and Bobby Moore Club areas are unsegregated. They receive special dispensation from the authorities for this because our Club Wembley members have agreed to adopt behaviour appropriate for an unsegregated area through the Club Wembley Licence Agreement. Club colours are now not permitted within any Club Wembley and Bobby Moore Club areas, including the following items:
- Replica clubs’ shirts
- Scarves in club colours and/or branding
- Hats in club colours and/or branding
- Flags in club colours and/or branding
- Foam hands in club colours and/or branding
- Any clothing item with club brand on it
- Bags with club brand on them
- Face paint indicating an association to one team
- Badges and lanyards with club brand on them
- If the Promoter does not receive a response from a winner within 12 hours of its first attempt at contact, a winner rejects their prize, the entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions that winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For details of the winner, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Voucher Angels, 20 Wood Lane, Headingley, Leeds LS6 2AE.