FA Community Shield Tickets Competition
This is your last chance to win two tickets for this Sunday’s FA Community Shield match where Premier League champions Leicester City will face the FA Cup champions Manchester United.
This heavenly prize is your chance to see two Premier League teams face off before the opening day of the new season. The Red Devils Vs The Foxes, The Special One Vs The Tinkerman, Ibrahimović Vs Vardy!
For your chance to win all you have to do is follow the Voucher Angels twitter page and retweet our picture post “Retweet & Follow to Win”. Terms and conditions apply.
To get you in the mood here are five fun facts about the Community Shield:
- Manchester United have won the FA Community Shield more times than any other team winning it 16 times and sharing it 4 times.
- The FA Charity Shield, as it was formerly known, was first played for in 1908.
- The highest scoring game was Manchester United’s 8–4 win against Swindon Town in 1911
- Former Tottenham Hotspur goalkeeper Pat Jennings scored against Manchester United from his own penalty area in the 1967 Charity Shield, which was shared at 3-3.
- For all of Manchester United’s success in the competition they also hold the record for the most consecutive losses (4).
Enter quick as this competition closes at 12am Thursday 4th August 2016. One day only, last chance.
Who will win this competition and get a chance to watch this prestigious trophy live.
These seats are in the club Wembley section and a dress code is enforced. Please see our terms and conditions for the full dress code policy.
Twitter Competition T&Cs
Voucher Angels Twitter ‘FA Community Shield Tickets Competition’ Prize Draw (‘the Promotion’)
- The Promoter of the Promotion is Voucher Angels (a trading name of Intermarketing & Communications Ltd), 20 Wood Lane, Headingley, Leeds LS6 2AE (“the Promoter”).
2. This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Intermarketing & Communications Ltd or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, Intermarketing freelancers or anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
4. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, The FA or Manchester United and Leicester City. You are providing your information to the Promoter only.
5. The Promotion starts at 9am (GMT) Wednesday 3rd August 2016 and ends at 12am (GMT) on Thursday 4th August 2016.
- To enter on Twitter, you must ‘retweet’ the post and follow the Voucher Angels Twitter page.
- Entries must be received before 12am on Thursday 4th August 2016. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
8. There will be one winner. The winner will be selected at random by an independent third party after 10am on Thursday 4th August 2016. The winner will be contacted after 12pm on Thursday 4thAugust 2016 Twitter.
- The winner will be notified via the @VoucherAngels Twitter profile after 12pm on Thursday 4th August. The winner must be following the profile so that email contact details can be provided in a private direct message. The winner’s tickets will be issued as a PDF via an email.
- There is only one prize for this Twitter competition. The prize is two club Wembley tickets for the FA Community Shield match on Sunday 7th August 2016.
- Dress Code: There is no strict dress code within Club Wembley and the Bobby Moore Club, with the exception of replica club colours, please read on. Replica Club Colours: To help make your event day a safe and enjoyable occasion for all we would like to remind you and your guests that replica club colours are not permitted for club matches. Some areas for the Sky Bet Play-Off Finals are fine to wear replica colours, please call for specific areas on 0800 783 1442. The Club Wembley and Bobby Moore Club areas are unsegregated. They receive special dispensation from the authorities for this because our Club Wembley members have agreed to adopt behaviour appropriate for an unsegregated area through the Club Wembley Licence Agreement. Club colours are now not permitted within any Club Wembley and Bobby Moore Club areas, including the following items:
- Replica clubs’ shirts
- Scarves in club colours and/or branding
- Hats in club colours and/or branding
- Flags in club colours and/or branding
- Foam hands in club colours and/or branding
- Any clothing item with club brand on it
- Bags with club brand on them
- Face paint indicating an association to one team
- Badges and lanyards with club brand on them
- If the Promoter does not receive a response from a winner within 12 hours of its first attempt at contact, a winner rejects their prize, the entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions that winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
19. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. This promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. For details of the winner, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Voucher Angels, 20 Wood Lane, Headingley, Leeds LS6 2AE.